Client Reviews for Trademark & Bankruptcy Service
Superior customer service and end-results are our mission.
Below are some of the reviews that have been left by our prior clients.
John did a wonderful job in walking me through the statement of use application for a trademark. He was patience and understanding on how the trademark should be utilized and presented.– J.
– KellyThe Hilla Law Firm did an excellent job handling the trademark registration for my online business. In my case, the process turned out to be complicated as another business registered for a similar name. The Hilla Law Firm expertly handled the situation and my trademark was approved!
– Tammie, Chapter 7 ClientJohn Hilla did a great job representing me during my bankruptcy. He was very knowledgeable in his field. He explained all of the “legal mumbo-jumbo” so that I could understand it. He was very helpful in answering any questions I might of had. He was very prompt on getting me the info I needed and getting back to me with any answers he had. He helped me eliminate a huge burden and I never thought it was going to be so easy. I would recommend anyone to John Hilla to represent them.
– Donna, Chapter 7 ClientThis was my second experience with a lawyer. I wish I could have used John for my divorce! You can tell this man has integrity and that is what I appreciate most in all of life. This was my first time going through bankruptcy and I came out with a clear understanding of all the pros and cons.. Questions always answered to where I could understand and he is quick in responses to emails and phone calls. You are not just a number here, as you are in many places. John is very personable and attentive to your situation. Don’t look any further for a lawyer!
– Caira, Chapter 7 ClientI was very worried, stressed out, and 8 months pregnant at the time when I was slapped with a lawsuit looking at over 40,000 due to a car accident that my car was involved in but not me. He was very professional, poised, informational, and a gentlemen as well. I put my trust in him and I am glad I did.
– David F, Chapter 7 ClientI would hire Mr. Hilla in a heart beat again if needed or refer any one to him. He is friendly, sharp, dependable, reliable, honest and precise. He gets into his work and that’s why he is, in my opinion, the “cream of the crop”. Hilla is self- motivated and has a drive in him to be the best he can be. You can see it in his eyes. I’m a UAW retiree with free legal service available as in our contract, but I decided to hire Mr. Hilla for professional, fast service that I would not have gotten from UAW legal service. Mr. Hilla is head and shoulders above those lawyers. He has the potential to be “WORLD RENOWN”. MR. HILLA IS AN 11 ON A SCALE OF 1-10. My hat goes off to him. Don’t hesitate to hire him.
– Chapter 7 ClientI was very nervous about filing for bankruptcy. Mr. Hilla patiently explained all of my options and helped me to decide what was best for me and my particular situation. I had many questions throughout the process which he answered quickly and thoroughly via phone or email. I appreciated that he was respectful, non-judgmental and really helped me understand the process step-by-step. Mr. Hilla has my highest recommendation.
– David, Chapter 7 ClientI cannot say enough about how well we were treated by John. He was very knowledgeable about the entire process and kept us informed throughout; there were no surprises. During this process, which was an understandably trying time in our lives, we never felt talked down to and John always made us feel as if he was right there with us. He was prompt and prepared for every meeting with us and every court date as well. He was easily accessible via e-mail and phone and was always prompt with his responses. I would recommend John to anyone, knowing he would do as good a job for them as he did for us.
– Michele, Chapter 13 ClientNot only would I recommend this attorney, I have recommended to a friend who became a client of his, who was also extremely happy with his services. He’s the cats meow! lol
– Chapter 7 ClientJohn took what was a very stressful situation and time in my life for me and made things go as smooth as possible. Even after my case was closed and a creditor didn’t want to play by the rules, John took care of it. If you have any questions for John, he gets right back to you very quickly. Despite John’s obviously excellent knowledge of the law, he never talks down to you or in a way that makes you feel dumb. No matter what your situation is, talk to John before deciding on an attorney to represent you.
– Marshall, Chapter 7 ClientMr. Hilla is very knowledgeable and is able to communicate in a way that his clients can understand. He is very patient and kept me informed of all aspects of my case. He responded to my questions in a timely manner and with my case, a personal bankruptcy, he showed compassion and kindness during a very stressful and difficult time. I found Mr. Hilla to be honest and trustworthy, and have and will continue, to recommend his services.
– Cindy, Chapter 7 ClientJohn Hilla is the absolute best! He drove many many miles at his expense to meet with me each and every time he needed to meet with me, he was in constant contact with me, kept me informed all the way, and has a degree of follow-up that is unmeasurable. Everything he did for me was outstanding. I could not have made a better choice than to hire John Hilla to handle my legal issue. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and takes his time to explain everything in detail. Everytime you have a question, he will answer it promptly and honestly. If you can even top all that, what he charges is more than reasonable. You simply can’t go wrong with John Hilla.
> – Jim, Chapter 7 ClientThe Hilla Law Firm, PLLC successfully processed my bankruptcy. John Hilla’s fee was reasonable and my financial obligations were reduced by approximately $100,000. While the outcomes were very cost effective, John conducted the process in a sensitive and professional manner.
– Guy, Chapter 7 ClientJohn worked with me and answered every question that I had regarding my personal situation. John always stated the facts and what I, as a client, should expect to happen. John also gave his cautionary advice as to other possible scenario’s. I believed that John was in my corner the whole time and as long as we communicated our expectations the process went very smoothly. John is very supportive and guides you through the ” Jungle”. I would recommend John without hesitation.
– Beth, Chapter 7 ClientAs another “dispossessed” woman in Michigan, Mr. Hilla was very kind, trusting and empathetic to my situation. I felt I was his only client. He came all the way to Bay City to represent me and was very gracious. All my questions were answered promptly and his follow-up was immediate on anything that came through the Court. He is a very conscientious attorney and considerate of his client’s needs. Very, very worth the money ! I can’t thank him enough.
– Gary, Chapter 7 ClientWe used Mr.Hilla’s services and were more than satisfied with the outcome. Since our bancruptcy, some minor issues have come up and John was very prompt in answering our questions and helping us with sound advice.
– Carol, Chapter 7 ClientMr. Hilla guided me through my bankruptcy with professionalism, promptly replying to any questions or calls . He educated me on the process so I could make informed decisions along the way. This was my first ever contact with a lawyer and I was quite nervous about it . Mr. Hilla has a down to earth quality that made me feel comfortable and less stressed during a difficult process. I would highly recommend him!
– Christi, Chapter 7 ClientEntrusting Mr. Hilla to my legal situation was the best decision I could have made. His dedication and sincerity to my case provided a sense of peace that was very hard to find at that troubling time. To me trust is everything and Mr. Hilla is a shining example of that.
– Jonathan & Susan, Chapter 7 ClientsJohn Hilla is an outstanding lawyer! My husband and I were thrilled with our experience with John Hilla . John has an exceptional understanding of the law. He is extremely astute, articulate and professional. He is extremely skillful at articulating the law. He patiently explains every aspect of your case, both the pros and cons and is always available to take your phone calls. His adherence to the highest of values are rarely matched.
– Jim, Chapter 7 ClientOur experience with John Hilla, during a very tough time was turned into a pleasant experience! … John Hilla and everybody working behind the scenes could not do enough to help my wife and I during our trying time. John explained the requirements, process and finalization of our bankruptcy to a T. The transition of the process could not have gone any smoother! It was a joy working with any and all of the staff during our process. Thank you for our sanity back, it feels good!
– Chapter 7 Client, Sterling Heights, MI[W]hen I called with questions or when I emailed concerns that I had, [John’s] calm demeanor and good advice provided resolution to our concerns. [John] were able to walk us through a very difficult situation, and we are grateful for [John’s] help in this manner. Working with [John] has been a pleasure, not only in the sense that we were able to alleviate our bankruptcy concerns but also we never had any surprises pop up. [John] always provided good advice on what to expect and that is what most people going through this process expect, not just someone who ‘gives them a shoulder to cry on.’ Thank you again for all of your help
– Maria, Chapter 7 ClientI would like to comment on the professional, efficient and courteous manner my bankruptcy case was handled by John my attorney. I am a 69 years old female and due to the economy I lost my home, a very trying and stressful situation, but John assured me over and over of a satisfactory outcome. John and his legal assistant … was available every time I called and together we handled the mountains of paperwork. We met at the Detroit Court for the hearing and he was very considerate, kind and reassuring me that all the details were covered. Just received my discharge and am now a free woman! Thank you John I would recommend your legal services to anyone!
– Charles, Chapter 7 ClientMr. Hilla helped me file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and I would highly recommend his services to anyone! Mr. Hilla was kind, compassionate, understanding, patient, and knowledgeable. He was easily accessible by phone and e-mail, and he personally answered every question I had (there were many) promptly and thoroughly. I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Hilla … the quality of his services far exceeded my expectations.
-Curtis, Chapter 7 ClientThis was a great lawyer. He made it easy to file bankruptcy .I like the way he would listen to me like he cared and was very friendly. Great Job John H.
– Craig, Chapter 7 ClientJohn is very easy to work with and really knows how to handle a case. He makes everything seem easy and helps relieve any pressure from his clients so that his clients feel at ease working thru the process. I HIGHLY recommend John Hilla! I have worked with many lawyers before and John is the one I will go back to if I am ever again in need.